Cheeseburger and Fries Casserole

I saw this recipe at Lauren's Kitchen and was very interested to try it out. I tweaked it a little bit and added a few extras I like on my burger. It got mixed reviews in my house, I liked it and Ron was not crazy about it, despite the fact that the cheeseburger is probably Ron's favorite. Anyways, I thought I would post it anyways since it is good to put new things on the table. Enjoy! Ingredients
1 lb lean ground beef (or turkey!)
5 oz (half can) Healthy Request Cream of Mushroom Soup
5 oz (half can) Cheddar Cheese Soup
1 small onion, diced
20 oz Ore-Ida Golden Fries
1/8 c Ketchup
2 tsp mustard
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp black pepper
1/2 tsp garlic powder
2/3 cup shredded cheddar cheese

Instructions
Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Combine the ground beef and onion in a skillet over medium-high heat. Cook, stirring occasionally until beef is no longer pink and the onion is translucent. Drain off excess grease, and season with salt, pepper and garlic powder. Return to the heat and stir in the mushroom and cheese soups, ketchup, and mustard until well blended. Heat through and remove from stove. Transfer the mixture to a 9x9 baking dish. Cover the ground beef mixture with a layer of frozen fries. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes. When the fries are golden brown, remove the casserole from the oven and sprinkle cheese over the top. Return to oven and bake just until cheese is melted .

Labels: ,