Italian Shredded Pork Tenderloin with Olives

I love pork tenderloin and anyone who knows me knows I love olives. Why not put the two together!? The pork is cooked for over 15 hours and falls apart at the touch of a fork. Served over a nice crusty piece of bread. Yum! You could also do sandwiches on your griddle with this meat. Or even add some cheese, good salami, capicola and you almost have a muffaleta sandwich- crockpot style!

Ingredients

2 Lbs pork tenderloin (I used one that was italian seasoned)
1 16 oz jar of olive salad packed in 100% olive oil (contains: olives, olive oil, cauliflower, carrots, capers, sweet peppers, black olives, and spices)
1 1/2 cup water
1 clove of garlic, minced (optional)


I love this brand (however, I do think Nicky's- where I work on the weekend- has the best olive salad ever):

Instructions:

Lightly grease crockpot with PAM. Place pork tenderloin in crockpot- no need to slice! Top evenly with olive salad, water, and garlic. Cook on low for 12-15 hours. Serve with a crusty piece of bread.

Labels: , ,