Crockpot Ranch Chicken

I have been on a crockpot kick lately! It has been a pretty busy week and already made dinners have been awesome. This was another new combination for me and I am not the biggest ranch dressing fan so I was hoping for the best. This was really good. The sauce doesn't taste like ranch at all, but it is thick and full of flavor. Next time I make this I will be taking out the extra salt because it was on a verge of a little too much for my taste buds. We will definitely be making this one again! Enjoy!


Ingredients

4 boneless skinless chicken breasts

1 can 98% fat free cream of mushroom soup

1/3 cup light ranch dressing

1 fat free powder ranch packet

1/2 cup onion, chopped

1 cup water

1/2 tsp salt

1/2 tsp black pepper
1 tsp garlic powder

1/2 tsp dried dill

Instructions


Lightly grease crockpot with PAM. Place chicken in crockpot. In a separate bowl mix all other ingredients together. Pour over chicken. Cook on low 7-8 hours or high 4-6 hours. Serve over rice with a side of raw broccoli for dipping!

Labels: ,