Saucy Pork Chops

I saw this recipe at Vintage Victuals, and it looked so yummy! The picture was not deceiving because it was delicious. I adjusted the ingredients a bit and used the crockpot, but kept that wonderful onion on the top! I served this with mashed potatoes (at Ron's request) and steamed green beans. Ron raved about this recipe and I am sure we will be making it again. Enjoy!Ingredients
4 boneless pork chops, trimmed
1 can 98% fat free cream of chicken soup
1/2 can of water
1/2 medium onion, sliced
1/4 ketchup
1/8 cup A-1 (I used bold and spicy)
1/2 tsp black pepper

Instructions
Lightly grease crockpot with PAM. Place pork chops in the crockpot and season with black pepper. In a separate bowl, mix soup, water, ketchup, and A-1. Mix well. Place sliced onions on top of chops. Pour soup mixture evenly over the chops and onions. Cook on High 4-6 hours or Low for 7-8 hours. Serve each chop with a sliced onion on top.

Labels: ,