Crockpot Hashbrown Soup

I had a little trouble getting a good picture of this soup. I didn't have enough natural light and kept getting an ugly glare!!! Oh well, this one was decent enough- plus it tastes a TON better than it looks! I found this recipe on a weightwatchers site and thought it looked yummy. The problem I have with creamy and cheesy potato soups is (like I mentioned with corn chowder) they aren't always healthy. I like digging around on the lighter site to try and find yummy, but healthy alternatives. Enjoy!
Ingredients
1/2 medium onion(s)
28 oz Ore-Ida Potatoes O'Brien, thawed
2 cups fat-free chicken broth
1 can Campbell's 98% Fat-Free Cream Of Chicken Soup
4 slices Oscar Mayer Cooked Center-Cut Bacon, cooked and chopped
1/2 cups Reduced Fat Shredded Cheese Shredded Cheddar Cheese
2 cups 2% reduced fat milk

Instructions
Lightly grease crockpot with PAM. Combine all ingredients in crockpot and stir well. Cover and cook on low for 6-7 hours or until heated through. Easy Peasy!

Labels: , ,