Crockpot Pork and Cherry Stuffing

First of all, please excuse this picture! I am not sure what got into me. Recently, I have seen a recipe that called for pork, stuffing, and light apple pie filling. Sounds pretty good to me. However, I could not find lite (low sugar) apple pie filling for the life of me. So I settled for lite cherry. I thought it would work pretty well. It wouldn't say this was bad, but it was not my favorite. Maybe you really do need the apples.... or maybe i should cave and buy the full sugar... On the plus side, it is really easy and the cherry is yummy with the pork. Maybe I will skip the stuffing next time.

Ingredients
4 boneless pork chops, trimmed
1 large can lite cherry pie filling (or apple!)
1 box Stove Top stuffing, pork or herb flavor
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp black pepper
1/2 cup water

Instructions
Grease crockpot with PAM. Lay pork chops in the bottom. Season with salt and pepper. Layer pie filling and top with stuffing. Evenly pour water over the stuffing. Cook on high 4-5 hours or low 6-7 hours.

Labels: ,