Pork Chops with Blue Cheese Sauce

I love blue cheese. Love, love, love blue cheese. I don't remember where I first saw this recipe, but it has been on my list for the past couple months. It is really easy, yummy, and I was able to lighten it up as well. Enjoy!

Ingredients

4 boneless pork chops, trimmed
1 tsp black pepper
1 tsp garlic powder
2 oz blue cheese
2/3 cup light whipping cream

Instructions

Grease a large skillet with PAM. Season the pork chops with black pepper and garlic powder. Fry the chops until no longer pink and the juices run clear. Turn occasionally to brown evenly.Remove chops to a plate and keep warm. Stir the whipping cream into the skillet, loosening any bits of meat stuck to the bottom. Stir in blue cheese. Cook, stirring constantly until sauce thickens, about 5 minutes. Pour sauce over warm pork chops

Labels: