Resturant Review: Grazie's Italian Grill

Grazie's is one of my favorite places to eat in Green Bay. They have a large menu, and there is always something for everyone. It is not really a traditional italian restaurant, but it has creative variations of different pastas, salads, wraps, sandwiches and entrees. The portions are large so you will most likely get to leave with a box of yummy leftovers! If you are in the Green Bay area, and in the mood for a hearty meal this is a great find!

What better way to begin a meal than a glass of wine?


Grazie's serves yummy herbed bread and oil for dipping. Dip- munch- dip- munch. Yum.



My sister ordered a Turkey and Artichoke Panini.
Lightly grilled sourdough bread filled with smoked turkey, artichoke spread, tomatoes, lettuce and parmesan cheese.
I had Guiltless Chicken Tenders over spinach with a light sauce, fresh cream and a spiced style curry. We add sweet mixed peppers, mushrooms, green onions, broccoli and sauteed chicken. I also had them throw in a few shrimp! Yum! The curry is my favorite dish on the menu. Another great thing is that you can sub fresh spinach, bean sprouts, whole wheat fettuccine, red pepper fettuccine or rice noodles for the pasta.
My Dad ordered the Thai Ginger. This was so rich and delicious.
Spicy peanut ginger sauce tossed with chicken, garlic, carrots, green onions and rigatoni pasta then topped with peanuts and bean sprouts.

Ron got the Curry Chicken Pasta. This is the same thing I got, but his was tossed with angel hair pasta and I stole the mushrooms. Sneaky.

I hope you got an eye-full of yum! Check out their website and menu here, and stop in if you are ever in the area. You won't be disappointed!

Labels: , ,