White Chicken Chili

This is one of my favorite soups. My mom use to make this all the time when I was younger and I still love it. I like to garnish with a little cheese, sour cream, and sliced black olives. It is also yummy with a tortilla or oyster crackers. Enjoy!
Ingredients

1 1/2 lb boneless skinless chicken breast
Water, enough to cover chicken
2 Tbl bouillon paste (you can use cubes as a replacement)
2 cans great northern beans, drained
2 cans diced green chilies
1 onion, diced
1 jalapeno, diced
1 Tbl cumin
1 tsp salt
1 tsp black pepper
1/2 tsp chili powder

Instructions
Place chicken and water into a large pot. Water should cover chicken by about 3-4 inches. Bring to simmer and add bouillon paste or cubes. Cook until chicken is completely done. Remove chicken from pot and dice. Add chicken back to pot. Add all other ingredients and cook until veggies are tender. Serve and garnish with cheese, sour cream, and sliced black olives.

Labels: , ,