Beer Can Chicken

Beer Can Chicken = Deliciousness. Normally, this is done on the grill with a can of beer. However, my grill isn't big enough. So, lucky for me I found the ceramic contraption below to satisfy my craving for this yummy chicken. You can find one for your very own at Amazon. This is super easy to make, and you can use all different types on liquids. The company that makes the cooker suggested Dr Pepper. I think that will be next on the list! Enjoy!
Ingredients
1 whole chicken
1 can beer of choice (I used Miller Lite)
salt
pepper
Montreal seasoning (you can use anything you like)

Instructions
Season chicken with salt and pepper. Rub your favorite seasoning outside and inside the bird. Pour beer into liquid well. Secure chicken over liquid well- legs down. Make a foil plug and place in the neck of the chicken. Place chicken in the oven. Set over to 350 degrees (you do not need to pre-heat). Cook 1-1 1/2 hours. Serve and devour.

Labels: ,