Grilled Orange Rhubarb Pork Chops

I picked up a jar of cherry rhubarb jam last time I was in door county for a weekend get away. I have been putting it on toast like mad, but I thought the jam with a little orange would make an interesting combo on my grill. I really like the combination of flavors! It was sweet, but had a little zip from the orange zest. I think you could use any combination with the orange. If you can't find a cherry rhubarb or plain rhubarb jam, cherry will work great as well. Enjoy!

Ingredients

4 pork chops, I used boneless



for marinade

Juice of one orange

Zest from 1/2 an orange

1/2 cup cherry-rhubarb jam

1/4 cup olive oil

1/2 tsp black pepper

1/2 tsp salt



Instructions

Add all marinade ingredients to a medium bowl and mix well (you could also mix in a food processor). Place pork chops in a large ziplock bag. Add marinade and turn to coat completely. Allow pork chops to marinate in the fridge for about an hour. Remove chops from bag and pat off any access marinade. Cook on the grill on medium heat till the pork is cooked through.

Labels: ,