Honey Curry Salmon with Roasted Brussel Sprouts

I am bbbaaaacccckkkk! Finally. Apparently, my computer settings were changed? I don't know about these things (even though I really should!). Ron saved me in about 3 minutes.... I rewarded him with a chef salad from Grapevine Cafe (YUM!!). This meal was from a few weeks ago, but it was wonderful. I have been on a bit of a sprout kick lately- which defiantly is not a bad thing! Enjoy!


Honey Curry Salmon


Ingredients

1 lb Salmon, skinned

2 tsp honey

1/2 tsp curry

1/4 tsp salt

1/4 tsp black pepper

2 Tbl olive oil


Instructions

Mix honey, curry, salt, pepper, and olive oil in a small bowl. Brush both sides of salmon with honey curry mixture. Grill on low heat till cooked to desired temperature (If you have a grill grate it helps prevent scorching).


Roasted Brussel Sprouts



Ingredients
1 1/2 lb brussel sprouts
1 tsp salt
1 tsp black pepper
3 Tbl olive oil

Instructions
Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees. Trim hard ends off the washed sprouts. Toss sprouts in a medium bowl with olive oil. Spread sprouts evenly on a baking sheet. Season with salt and pepper. Bake about 15 minutes. Remove from oven and flip. Bake for a remaining 10 minutes.

Labels: , , ,