Sherry Dijon Chicken with Mushrooms

Unfortunately I have a mushroom and mustard hater in my house. I love mushrooms and mustard. I should kick him out.... Then I can cook with fungi till my hearts content. He does make good pancakes (I will make him do a guest post one of these days). Decisions, decisions. While the mushroom hater was gone for work I created a dish with my two lost loves. Enjoy!
Ingredients
1 1/2 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts
8 02 portabella mushrooms
1 cup plain greek yogurt
1 clove garlic, minced
1 packet onion soup mix (low sodium if you can find it)
1 1/2 T sherry wine
1 1/2 T dijon mustard
1 tsp white wine vinegar
1/4 cup chicken broth
1/2 tsp salt
1 tsp black pepper

Instructions
Mix all ingredients besides chicken in a medium bowl. Grease crockpot with PAM. Place chicken in the crockpot. Cover chicken with mushroom mixture. Cook on low for 6 hours or high for 4 hours.

Labels: ,