BBQ Mojo Pork Chops

During the summer I made grilled mojo chicken it was awesome. I was thinking about how much I wanted to make it last week, but our grill is packed up for a few more months. I decided that I wanted to combine the flavors of the mojo chicken and bbq. I didn't have any chicken, but I figured pork would be a happy substitute. I was right! This this is really good, and the flavors work really well together. You could easily save this for your summer grill, or pop it into the oven for a great weeknight meal. Enjoy!
Ingredients
4 boneless pork chops, trimmed
Juice of 1 lime
Juice of 1 orange
4 Tbl chopped cilantro
1 small jalapeno
1/2 cup prepared barbecue sauce
1 Tbl soy sauce
1 clove garlic, minced
1/4 tsp ground cumin
1/8 tsp onion powder
salt & pepper

Instructions
Mix all ingredients (besides pork) in a medium mixing bowl. Place pork chops in a large ziplock bag. Pour in the marinade and shake so pork chops are completely covered. Place bag in fridge and allow pork to marinate for an hour.

Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.

Remove pork chops from bag and place in an oven safe baking dish. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until pork reaches desired temperature.

Labels: ,