BLT Dip- Tomato Bowl 2011

Ron has been asking when I was going to blog this dip. He says it is his all time favorite of all my Tomato Bowl recipes. I had a hard time getting a good photo, but trust me, this is really good. To me, this dip tastes just like a BLT and brings back those wonderful summer memories. Again, this is a really easy appetizer to put together, and you can adjust the amount of ingredients you use depending on the size of your party. We are off to celebrate a few birthdays tonight! Happy cooking, and Enjoy!!
Ingredients
8 oz. light cream cheese
1/2 cup light mayo
1/3 cup light sour cream
9 strips of center cut bacon, cooked and chopped
1/2 cup Red Gold petite diced tomatoes, drained
1 1/2 cup shredded lettuce

Instructions
Mix cream cheese, mayo, and sour cream in a mixing bowl. Spread cream cheese mixture into a medium serving dish. Evenly sprinkle bacon and tomatoes over cream cheese mixture. Top with shredded lettuce.

Labels: , , ,