Crockpot Pork Roast

I just started a new job last week so my crockpot has become my best friend again. I love a good pork roast, and am always looking to put new twists on old favorites. I was running late the other morning, and threw this together in a pinch. It turned out great! Served with a nice side salad this meal was a keeper! Hope everyone is having a lovely week. Enjoy!
Ingredients
2 lb. pork loin roast
1 onion, sliced
4 medium russet potatoes, quartered
1 can cream of celery soup (we use an organic gluten free)
1/2 cup chicken stock
2 Tbl dry white wine
1 tsp onion powder
1 tsp Lawry's seasoning salt
1 tsp black pepper
1 tsp salt

Instructions
Place onions, potatoes, and broth in the bottom of the crockpot. Place roast on top of veggies and season with salt, pepper, Lawry's, and onion powder. Pour soup on top of roast. Set crockpot to low and cook for 7-8 hours.

Labels: , , ,