Kicked Up Crockpot Beef

I feel like I haven't been able to blog in forever! I have been keeping pretty busy these past couple of weeks with a new job, and juggling my normal activities. Don't fear I am still here and cooking! This recipe was to use up the extra 2 lbs. of beef from our valentine's day meal. I love how the beef turned out- sweet, salty, and yummy. You could easily serve this over potatoes, or opt for steamed veggies. Enjoy!
Ingredients
2 lb. beef tenderloin
1 onion, sliced
1 bell pepper, chopped
1 can diced tomatoes, drained
3/4 cup apricot preserves
1 cup barbecue sauce
1 love garlic, minced
1/4 cup sliced green olives
1 tsp salt
1 tsp black pepper
1 tsp Lawry's

Instructions
Place beef into crockpot. Top with onions, peppers, olives, and garlic. Mix preserves, tomatoes, barbecue, salt, pepper, and lawry's together in a medium bowl. Pour over beef. Set crockpot to low and cook for 7 hours. After 7 hours, shred the beef and continue to to cook for an additional 2 hours.

Labels: , ,