Three Cheese Skillet Mac and Cheese

I haven't posted in forever! We have been so busy with wedding planning and it was getting the majority of my time and attention. Thankfully we are only one week away! I am so excited and can't wait for the big day! Anyways, back to the food, Ron and I were craving mac and cheese this week and I threw together a quick easy skillet meal. I am certainty on team skillet when it come to mac and cheese. I love creamy gooey mac and cheese. This recipe is super easy and heats up perfectly for lunch the next day. This recipe is not too friendly on the waistline, but it is delicious. Enjoy!
Ingredients
4 cups uncooked pasta
3 1/2 cup milk
1 stick of butter
1 cup grated sharp cheddar cheese
1 cup grated colby cheese
1 cup gated monteray jack cheese
1/2 cup flour
salt and pepper to taste

Instructions
Cook pasta according to package instructions. Drain and set aside.

Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Once butter is melted, slowly add flour stirring so the flour and butter do not burn. Slowly begin to add the milk while stirring constantly. Allow the mixture to gradually thicken as your stir. Once it has reached the consistency of a thin gravy begin to add the cheese. Stir as cheese melts. Once the cheese has completely melted into the milk season with salt and pepper. Gently fold in the noodles. Serve immediately.

Labels: , ,