Loaded Mashed Potatoes

Ron and I had an awesome time at the Packer game yesterday! I am a bit tired today, but I suppose that is expected after you start tailgating at 8 a.m..... 

Last week was so busy for us and I apologize for the lack of posting! I think we have everything finalized for our big move! The only thing left to do is buy a new stove (Yay!) and fridge! 

I made these mashed potatoes to go with our spicy pork last week. They are really simple, but really yummy! Enjoy!

Ingredients
1 recipe of mashed potatoes 
1 cup grated sharp cheddar
4 strips of bacon, cooked and chopped
1/4 cup sliced green onions
1/2 cup sour cream

Instructions
Prepare mashed potatoes (you can use my recipe, or if you have another favorite you can use that).  Fold in cheese to warm potatoes and stir till cheese is melted. Fold in bacon, onions, and sour cream. Serve immediately.  

Labels: , , , , ,