Spicy Crockpot BBQ Jalapeno Pork

Someone has been bugging me to make BBQ pork. His name starts with R and ends with ON.  Ron loves BBQ pork and did not let me forget it until I came up with this quick and easy crockpot recipe.  I love spicy, and so does Ron, but you can scale the heat back in this dish very easily or you have people who don't like heat (big wimps) or children. This pork is really yummy and packs a great punch! a perfect addition to your football party!


Ingredients
1 1/4 lb pork tenderloin
1 cup spicy BBQ sauce (I use Stubb's- awesome awesome awesome)
1 clove garlic, minced
1 Tbl brown sugar
1/2 white onion, sliced
1/3 up pickled jalapenos, chopped
2/3 cup chicken stock
1/2 tsp seasoning salt
1/2 tsp black pepper

Instructions
Place pork into crockpot. Add  onions, sugar, garlic, jalapenos, seasoning salt, and pepper. Top with BBQ sauce and chicken stock. Cook 7-8 hours on low heat. Shred and serve.

Labels: , , ,