Baked BBQ Ranch Pork Chops

This is a totally random, but awesome recipe I came up with while searching for something to make for dinner. The photo really does not do these pork chops justice so please do not let that influence you! Truth be told, I am not a fan of ranch dressing on by itself, but I love ranch and bbq mixed together (odd I know). I thought that this dish would give those flavors without the full fat of regular dressing. I loved how it turned out and will make it again. Sometimes the truly random can be truly yummy!
Ingredients
4 boneless pork chops, trimmed
2/3 cup bbq (we use Stubb's...yummy)
1 Hidden Valley Ranch packet
1/2 tsp paprika
1/2 tsp black pepper

Instructions
Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.

In a medium bowl, mix ranch packet, bbq, pepper, and paprika.

Dip pork chops into bbq mixture and place in a greased (Pam!) medium baking dish. Top chops with leftover sauce. Bake 35-40 minutes.

Labels: ,