Weekly Meal Plan 1/30 - 2/5

I can't believe February is right around the corner! We are off to Key West this week for a vacation, and I couldn't be more excited! I plan on taking lots of photos, and eating delicious food. Anyone have a good restaurant recommendation while visiting the Keys?  We are renting a house so I will be in and out.
Here is what is on tap:

Monday: Out to Dinner with friends- El Serape
Tuesday: Cheddar Beer Chicken Tacos, Rice and Black Beans
Wednesday: Perhaps out for dinner depending on when we play volleyball
Thursday: Philly Cheesesteak Sloppy Joe's, Parmesan Potato Wedges (for next recipe swap)
Friday: Dinner in Chicago
Saturday: Off to Key West We Go!!!!!
Sunday: Drinking and Eating on the Beach and Watching the Superbowl (I am still bitter about the Packers..)
Treats and Bites: Better Than Sex Cake (Crazy Cooking Challenge)

See you next week!!

Labels: