Darn Good Roast Part 2

I had to post this recipe again. It is so yummy! I originally posted this recipe in 2010, but this has continued to be a favorite. The reason I am posting it again is because I made a few changes since last time I shared the recipe. I used the brown gravy mix, and left out the garlic. I also used a delicious and tender spoon roast. If you haven't tried this roast before give it a chance. Served with mashed potatoes and veggies this was a fantastic Sunday dinner in our home!
Ingredients
2 1/2 lb spoon roast
1 bottle of light italian salad dressing
1 packet of ranch dressing mix
1 packet of brown gravy mix
1/2 cup water
black pepper

Instructions
Mix italian dressing, ranch packet, and gravy mix together. Season roast with black pepper. Place roast in crockpot. Pour italian dressing mixture over roast. Set crockpot to low and cook 7-9 hours.

Labels: ,