Cheddar Bacon Ranch Dip- Crack

March Madness is upon us! I look forward the the tournament ever year, and am usually glued to the t.v. with my husband.  I made this dip from Plain Chicken last weekend when I was in Door County (yes, all we did was eat and drink...no joke...and it was awesome).  Anyways, I thought this was a perfect time to post this recipe because it would make a perfect dip for a party. It is super easy to make, and delicious to eat. Ron put this one together while I was scrambling to get my artichoke dip ready before my friends came. We did not use the bacon bits in a bag. Instead, we cooked 5 strips, chopped it, and added it to the dip. This recipe is very similar to my favorite beer dip, and I think next time I make it I might add a little beer.  Bacon and beer dip?  I'm in! Hope everyone is having an awesome week! Wisconsin hit 75 degrees on Wednesday! I keep asking myself if I am in the right state!


Ingredients
16 oz light sour cream
1 packet Ranch dressing mix
5 strips of bacon, cooked and chopped
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese

Instructions
Mix together all ingredients and refrigerate for 24 hours. Serve with chips and vegetables.

Labels: , , ,