Meal Planning 3/12 - 3/18

Happy Monday! I just returned from a great weekend with my girlfriends. Lots of food, laughing, and cocktails... Makings of a great weekend. We woke up on Sunday and it was 65 degrees! 65 degrees in early March in Wisconsin....that is just strange. This week is busy busy busy! I work at the bar Friday and Saturday night which I am not excited about AT ALL.... No corned beef and cabbage for this girl. Actually, I am hoping to grab some during the day on Saturday. Hope everyone has fun this planned and is getting great weather as well.

Monday: Out to dinner with one of my favorite girlfriends, Emily. We are going for pasta at Grazie's!
Tuesday: Parmesan Pork Tenderloin (we may play with this so we can grill), Cheesy Broccoli Mashed Potatoes, and Green Beans
Wednesday: Out for Volleyball
Thursday: Bite You Back Pasta and Salad
Friday: Workin' at the bar!
Saturday: I will be working at the bar, again.... Happy St. Patty's Day!
Sunday: Rick Bayless Crockpot Pork Tinga, Tortillas, and Rice

Breakfast, Treats, and Bites: The Best Egg Sandwich You Will Ever Have, Lemon Blueberry Yogurt Muffins

Labels: