Weekly Meal Plan 3/5 - 3/11

Happy Monday! Last night we celebrated Ron's birthday with a traditional Sunday chicken dinner at one of our favorite supper clubs. This week is pretty relaxed, but this weekend will be filled with fun. Me and a bunch of girlfriends are heading to Door County, WI (about an hour north of Green Bay) for a relaxing and wine filled weekend. I think Ron is excited to have the house to himself for the weekend, and I am excited for a weekend that will no doubt be filled with tons of laughing and fun. I have a couple fun recipes for different swaps and challenges this week. I am especially excited about the baked potato eggs! Hope everyone has a wonderful week!

Here is what is on tap:

Monday: Out to dinner with my in-laws to celebrate my birthday, Ron's birthday, my father in-law's birthday, and my brother in-law's birthday!
Tuesday: Italian Baked Chicken and Pastina (for recipe swap)
Wednesday: Out for dinner before volleyball
Thursday: Egg, Ham, and Cheese Baked Potato  (for Improv Challege)
Friday: Up North with The Girls till Sunday
Saturday: Door County Fun Continues!
Sunday: White Chicken Enchiladas and Black Beans

Breakfast, Lunch, Treats, and Bites: Cheddar Bacon Dip, Pink Grapefruit Margaritas, Warm Feta Artichoke Dip

Labels: