I received The Versatile Blogger award from Teri author of the blog The Freshman Cook
. This is my first award from another blogger and am just tickled pink that Teri thought of me. Thank you so much Teri!
This is the how the Versatile Blogger award works:
Pass the award on to 15 other new or newly discovered blogs
List 7 interesting things about yourself
Here are 7 interesting (I hope!) things about myself:
1. I have a degree in Political Science
2. I actually used this degree for something other than law school. My first "grown-up" job was working for the United States Congress. I worked there for 4 years till my boss lost his re-election bid in 2010.
3. I love horseback riding. I was on the Wisconsin Team in and completed at national shows (we placed Top Ten!), but I haven't ridden since we had to put down my Gilbert in 2009.
4. I live in Green Bay, Wisconsin and love the Packers.... and cheese and beer
5. I am terrified of baking, but do it anyways
6. I am adopted and so happy fate gave me the family it did
7. My husband is my favorite person in world. We had a long road to get where we are, but the journey was worth every minute.
Here are 15 I am passing this award on to: