Weekly Meal Plan 4/2 - 4/8

Happy Monday! We had a lovely 3 days in Indiana with our family to celebrate my Cousin's wedding (I was so happy to get to Shapiro's).  This week is pretty easy, and we are trying a few different recipe (very excited about PBJ pork tenderloin!).  I am hoping to dye some eggs this week and get baskets ready for the kids in our family for Sunday! Have a wonderful week!

Here is what is on tap:

Monday: We are going out for pizza with friends! Yummy!
Tuesday: Stroganoff Casserole and broccoli
Wednesday: Grilled Peanut Butter and Jelly Pork Tenderloin, Baked Potatoes, Green Beans
Thursday: Out to dinner with my Mom to A'Bravo
Friday: Workin' at the Bar
Saturday: Ron will be gone at a Brewer game and I am having Mexican with my friend Amanda
Sunday: Happy Easter! We are feasting on ham with all the fixings with our families!

Breakfast, Treats, and Bites:  Pastel Deviled Eggs, Spinach and Cheddar Muffins (for Holiday Club Challenge), Rustic Apple Sauce (for recipe swap)

Labels: