Weekly Meal Plan 6/18 - 6/24

Happy Monday! I hope everyone has a lovely Father's Day celebration. We celebrated with my husband's family and are celebrating with my family tonight with sushi! No raw tuna for me, Wah!! However, the place we are going has cooked options as well. This week my I will make my pot roast! Things always get mixed up during the week, and it was pushed aside...again.... I am counting down the seconds till next Wednesday because we are going to find out if our little one is a he or a she!! I give those who can wait till the baby is born tons of credit because I am way too impatient not to find out! Hope everyone has a lovely week!


Monday: Out to Dinner for Sushi
Tuesday: Pot Roast....carried over again!
Wednesday: Out for Volleyball
Thursday: Crockpot BBQ Chicken Sandwiches, Cheesy Potatoes, Green Beans
Friday: Working at the Bar
Saturday: Door County! I think we will  be eating my Dad's BBQ ribs!
Sunday:  Grilled Brats, Baked Beans, Grilled Corn, and Potato Salad

Labels: