Weekly Meal Plan 6/25 - 7/1

Good Morning! I had a lovely weekend in Door County with my family (Ron was fishing with his cousin) with my parents. I did a bit of shopping, but mostly sat and read. I have been reading Rena's Promise (a Holocaust memoir), and really enjoying her haunting story. This week, I am meeting a friend for dinner tonight at one of my favorite Italian restaurants, we have a volleyball game, and we may be going to my high school reunion on Saturday night.  However, the most exciting thing this week is finding out the sex of our little one on Wednesday! I am so excited! I give those who wait the whole pregnancy props for waiting, but there is no way that I am a person who can wait. I am a planner.....I can't help it.  I can't wait to find out if we "got the blues" or will be "pretty in pink" (not that girls and boys can't wear both colors!). Have a great week!

Here is what is on tap:

Monday:  Dinner with my friend Emily! So Excited!
Tuesday: Oyster and Shrimp Po-Boys, Potato Salad, and Watermelon & Feta Salad
Wednesday: Out for Volleyball. We are going to El Serape with my parents and nephew!
Thursday: Curry Tuna Pasta Salad and Fruit
Friday: Working at the Bar
Saturday: Spaghetti with Meat Sauce
Sunday: Cheddar Beer Burgers, Potato Salad, Corn, and Fresh Fruit

Labels: