Weekly Meal Plan 6/4 - 6/10

Happy Monday to all! We had a great weekend (a little sunburned today!). I worked on Friday night at the bar (I have to say I am growing more than a bit tired of it....), we saw What to Expect When You're Expecting (hysterical for a preggo and a dad-to-be), and we play in the sun on Sunday with friends, and finally we capped the weekend off with dinner with my parents to celebrate their 40th wedding anniversary. I hope everyone has a lovely week!

Here is what is on tap:

Monday: Florentine Casserole (my mom's recipe) and Garlic Bread
Tuesday: Turkey Hot Dogs, Macaroni & Cheese, and Salad
Wednesday: Leftovers
Thursday: Pot Roast with Potatoes, Carrots, and Onions
Friday: Working at the Bar
Saturday: Off to Door County! Courtney and Mike are getting hitched!
Sunday: We may eat in Door County, but possibly home and have pizza.

Treats: Blackberry Smoothie

Labels: