Crockpot Baked Potatoes

I know this is not a very pretty picture, but this is a cool recipe (or technique I suppose is more appropriate). Have you ever made potatoes in the crockpot? I had not tried it until recently, and it really is nice to "set it and forget it". The method is super easy and you have delicious baked potatoes. The only difference is sometimes the potatoes will get a little discolored for the long cooking time, but they still taste great.  You can modify the amount you make as well- which is nice for Ron and I. I love baked potatoes, but usually I am home around 6, starving, and not wanting to wait for an oven baked potato (I know I can use the microwave, but it is not the same). Wisconsin finally got some rain last night! Thank god because I was starting to think that brown is a natural color for grass (dead grass maybe).  Hope everyone is having a great week!


Ingredients

8-10 baking potatoes (scrubbed, washed, and dried)
Aluminum Foil

Instructions

Wrap potatoes in foil and place in crock pot. Cook on low for 8 hours, remove, and enjoy.

Labels: , , ,