Weekly Meal Plan 7/23 - 7/29

Good Morning! I hope everyone had a lovely weekend and were able to beat the heat. We swam most  of Saturday and Sunday, and it was wonderful! However, my shoulders got a little pink! This week is pretty busy. We are going crib shopping tonight (I am so excited!), have a few workout classes, volleyball, and I work this Friday. Working a second job at a bar is really starting to take it's toll, but I am trying to get to the end of August. I will miss my friends, but can still go in and visit on Fridays.  I hope everyone one has fun things planned for the week- we are looking to fit in more swimming....

Monday:  Crib Shopping and Out for Dinner!
Tuesday: Island Spiced Pork Tenderloin (for recipe swap), Roasted Potatoes, and Green Beans
Wednesday: Cowboy Burgers, Ron's Homefries, and Salad
Thursday: Zucchini Stuffed Chicken, Mashed Potatoes and Green Beans
Friday: Working at the Bar
Saturday: Out for Burgers at Joe Rour's (we going to be painting Kellen's room!)
Sunday: Lasagna Soup and Garlic Bread

Sweet Treats: Mini Chocolate Caramel Cheesecakes and Zucchini Bread

Labels: