Weekly Meal Plan 8/20 - 8/26

Happy Monday! We had a great weekend!  On Friday I headed out to an Italian restaurant with a few girlfriends, Saturday was the kickball tournament, and Sunday our crib came, we met with a Doula, and watched The Business of Being Born (very interesting)! This weekend is the Chili Cookoff in Bellevue! I love the cook off and we have attended the past 4 years (maybe you can see from our menu I am in the mood for chili?).  Hope everyone has a fantastic week!

Here is What is on Tap:

Monday: Cook Out with Emily and Kyle! (I am bringing Potato Salad (Ron's making this) and No Bake Black Bottom Pudding Pie)
Tuesday: Beef Chili
Wednesday: Leftover Chili
Thursday: Breakfast For Dinner- BLT Eggs Benedict with Cajun Hollandaise, Hashbrowns and Fruit
Friday:Working at the Bar
Saturday: My friend Tracy is having a house warming and then we are heading up to Door County
Sunday: Chili Cook Off (I love this!) & More of my Beef Chili for dinner!

Treats: Caramel Apple Cookies

Labels: