5 Ingredient Extra Creamy Mac and Cheese

Thank you Pinterest for another yummy dish! I found this recipe on Jenn's blog, Clever, Crafty, Cookin' Mama. Lately, I have been on the look out for mac and cheese recipes and this one looked easy and delicious.  The recipe certainly did not disappoint Ron and I! We loved how creamy the cheese sauce was(and the small effort it took to make!).   A great treat for a little one....or your resident pregnant lady....

I can't believe it is September..... time is flying! Only a few more months till our little dude is here! I am planning on doing a couple baby posts over the next few months on some of the different products and adventures we experience- stay tuned!


Ingredients

16 oz shaped pasta (I used elbow, but shells or corkscrew would work great)
4 Tbl butter
1 can cheddar cheese soup (I used Campbell's Health Request)
1 12 oz can evaporated milk (you will only use 1/2 of this for a thick cheese sauce)
1 1/2 cup sharp cheddar cheese, grated
Salt and Pepper, to taste


Instructions

Cook pasta according to package instructions. Drain and place back into original warm pan (I like to keep my stove on low heat to keep everything melting). 

Stir in butter till completely melted and add the cheese soup. Stir to evenly distributed in pasta. Next, add 1/2 can of evaporated milk (you can add a little more if your sauce is a little thick). Add grated cheese and stir till melted. Season with salt and pepper.

Labels: , , ,