Weekly Meal Plan 9/17 - 9/23

It feels insane that September has reached it's midpoint! That means only two months (or less) till Kellen will be here. I am so excited, but am still nervous about our new addition. I am really loving our weekly childbirth classes. Our leader is so positive and wonderful (she is also a Doula, but not our Doula). When I first signed up I was apprehensive about the class because it was from the hospital, but it has turned out to be an incredible experience- I especially love the breathing and massage exercises. I have a few new things on the menu this week, but this weekend is a bit more up in the air because it is both my nephew's birthday parties! They are adorable and we are looking forward to spending a weekend with our families!

Here is what is on tap:

Monday: Greek Scramble with Lemony Hollandaise and Hashbrowns (Childbirth Class!)
Tuesday: Leftover Chili
Wednesday: Creamy Taquitos, Rice and Black Beans
Thursday: Penne A'La Betsy
Friday: Out for Dinner
Saturday: Happy Birthday to my Nephew Drew! We are celebrating his 3rd Birthday today!
Sunday: Pizza to celebrate my Nephew Gabriel's birthday for Dinner.

Labels: