Weekly Meal Plan 9/24 - 9/30

Happy birthday to Gabriel and Happy Birthday to Drew (his was two days ago)! We had a wonderful weekend with our families and are looking forward great week. Remember when I complained that there was too much time between Packer games?? This week there are two games! We also have our final childbirth class tonight. It is a bit scary because this means we are getting closer and closer to meeting Kellen, but it comes with a bit on anxiety as well. A friend of mine asked me if I was nervous and I don't think that is the feeling I have. I really don't know how to describe it, but I know I can't wait to meet him.

This week we are watching my parents dog Bella, and have lots of great meals on the agenda.

Here is what is on tap:

Monday: Go PACK Go! Bangers and Mash w/ Baked Beans (Our last childbirth class! Eek!)
Tuesday: Penne A'La Betsy and Salad (Carry over from last week)
Wednesday: Buffalo Chicken Potato Skins and Salad
Thursday: Creamy Taco Mac (One of Ron's Favorites)
Friday: Grilled Steak w/ Blue Cheese, Roasted Potatoes and Cauliflower for Dinner!
Saturday: Lunch with my friend Heather and Out to Dinner with My Cousins
Sunday: Sausage Cheese Puffs and Eggs  followed by....Go PACK Go!!  Crockpot Italian Chicken, Mashed Potatoes and Green Beans for Dinner AND Caramel Dutch Apple Pie (for Crazy Cooking Challenge)

Labels: