Weekly Meal Plan 9/3 - 9/9

Happy Monday!  We are still in Door County enjoying our day off! I wanted to post out meal plan for the week so I don't forget! Ron requested shrimp last week and we fit it into a pasta I have been wanting to try for awhile. Hope everyone is having a great Labor Day!

Here is What is on Tap:

Monday: Take Out! We Were Lazy.....
Tuesday: Honey Curry Pork Chops, Baked Potatoes and Roasted Brussel Sprouts
Wednesday:  Indian with my Seester. Yum!
Thursday: Chunky Potato Tomato and Sausage Soup
Friday: Out for Dinner!
Saturday: Out for breakfast in the morning and Penne A La Betsy in the evening!
Sunday: Packer Game!!!! We are super excited to go with my Cousins. I think we will grab pizza after the game.

Treats: Green and Gold Bread (Zucchini/Banana Bread) for Improv and Pumpkin Biscuits

Labels: