Weekly Meal Plan 10/15 - 10/21

Happy Monday! Our weekend baby shower was absolutely wonderful, and we were truly showered with tons of love and gifts for Kellen.....now to organize them all! We have another coming up this weekend and I am very excited. My Chicago family will also be attending and we will be having dinner after the shower. This we are also having our friends Emily and Kyle over for dinner. Emily and I lived together for a few years while I lived in Madison, and she moved here after she got married. She and Kyle are hysterical and a blast to hangout with! Hope everyone is having a great week!

Here is what is on tap:

Monday: Beef Tacos, Rice and Black Beans
Tuesday: Grilled Italian Pork Tenderloin, Twice Baked Potatoes and Broccoli
Wednesday: Spaghetti with Meat Sauce (I am making extra to freeze for easy meals once Kellen gets here)
Thursday: Dinner with Emily and Kyle! We are hosting and making Grilled Drunken Pork Chops and Cheesy Potatoes
Friday: Out for Dinner
Saturday: Baby Shower Part Duex. My Sister-in-Law and Mother-in-Law are throwing a shower for Kellen and I....we are so blessed to have such great people in our lives. We are going to have dinner with my aunt and cousins later in the evening.
Sunday: GO PACK GO! Crockpot Clam Chowder and Assorted Sandwiches

Treats: Pumpkin Oatmeal Raisin Cookies and Warm Apple Crisp with Oat Topping

Labels: