Weekly Meal Plan 10/22 - 10/28

Happy Monday! We had our baby shower thrown by Ron's family this weekend and it was wonderful! I feel very showered with love after the past two weekends! my co-workers are throwing a baby/wedding (another co-worker is getting married) potluck tomorrow...yummy! I finally am checking things off my list before Kellen arrives and I am really starting to understand why the nesting is important to settle nerves. The only major thing left to get is his bedding and I plan on ordering that tomorrow night....then the waiting game officially begins. This week is pretty mellow, but this weekend we have lots of fun plans! Hope everyone is having a great week!

Here is what is on tap:

Monday: Pioneer Woman's Beef Enchiladas, Rice and Black Beans
Tuesday:  Blue Cheese and Spinach Stuffed Chicken, Roasted Potatoes and Green Beans
Wednesday: Spaghetti with Meat Sauce, Garlic Bread and Salad
Thursday: White Beans, Turkey Sausage and Rice
Friday: Out to Dinner with our friends Kayla and Zak!
Saturday: We are going to the Zoo Boo with my sister and brother in law and our nephews and niece! We will probably grab dinner after since we want to do the haunted hay ride! Perhaps Scalloped Potatoes and Ham.....
Sunday: Go Pack Go! Halloween Dinner with My Family. Jack O Lartern Stuffed Peppers! My sister is making a veggie and dessert!

Treats: Cranberry Apple Crumble  for 5th Annual Power of Pink Challenge and Halloween Bundt Cake

Labels: