Weekly Meal Plan 10/29 - 11/4

Happy Monday! 

I can tell that fall is upon us and winter is creeping in slowly! It was really chilly this weekend and the leaves have all left the trees around our house. I don' think I have ever been so excited for fall and Thanksgiving because I am so excited because our little boy will be here!! Eeekk!!

We have a pretty laid back week and lots of yummy things to eat!  I am really excited about Halloween this year because I have a pretty funny costume- I am a magic 8 ball....hehe... It is also our first Halloween in our house, and after years of apartment dwelling we get to hand out candy! 

Also sending good vibes and safe wishes to my friends on the East Coast!

Here is what is on tap:

Monday:  Tuna Melt Casserole and Salad
Tuesday:  Chorizo Chicken Bake, Rice and Salad
Wednesday: Happy Halloween! Mummy Hot Dogs and Mac & Cheese w/ Salad
Thursday: Slow Cooker BBQ Pot Roast, Cheddar Mashed Potatoes, Green Beans
Friday:  Out to dinner with my parents!
Saturday: Out to for Pizza and a Movie
Sunday:  Go Pack Go! Crockpot Golden Pizza Fondue and Scalloped Potatoes & Ham

Treats: I am making a Spinach Dip Mummy for Ron's work potluck and 3 Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies for SRC

Labels: