Weekly Meal Plan 12/31 - 1/6

Happy New Years Eve!

I have gotten into a groove at home and am starting my meal planning again. It feels good to start getting some of our old routine back while starting new ones!
Kellen is doing fantastic and is changing more and more each day. I feel like this year has given us so much more than I could have imagined.

I hope you all have had a wonderful year and are surrounded by those you love tonight.
Here is to the close of a wonderful 2012, and an even better 2013.

Monday: Beef Tenderloin with Cabernet Mushrooms, Shrimp Scampi and Triple Chocolate Cheesecake
Tuesday: Happy New Year! Bean and Ham Soup
Wednesday: Chicken in a Creamy Chive Sauce and Pasta
Thursday: Out to Dinner with my friend Emily! Ron and Kellen will have a boys night in!
Friday: Out for Dinner
Saturday: Lecker Round Robin in the morning- we are making Breakfast Casserole. The in the evening- Go Pack Go!! Champagne Salmon, Roasted Potatoes and Asparagus
Sunday: Beefy Chili

Labels: