Weekly Meal Planning 2/18 - 2/24

Is anyone else obsessed with The Walking Dead or The Following? I love these programs....maybe my mine is just sick and twisted.... I loved watching The Walking Dead on Netflix because I didn't have to wait a week for the episode, but now that I am caught up next Sunday seems so far away! Sigh....  I had a pretty uneventful weekend which was awesome, but Ron found two boxes of clothes from when we moved that I never unpacked. I am convinced now more than ever that moving never ends! 

This week we have a few new recipes on the meal plan and a few nights out (I am so happy the volleyball has started again!).  Hope everyone is having a great week!

Monday: 7-Up Pork Chops, Blue Cheese and Swiss Chard Risotto and Salad
Tuesday: Creamy Cajun Shrimp and Andoullie Pasta and Salad
Wednesday: Out for Volleyball
Thursday: Tilapia with Tomato Bacon Butter (recipe swap), Wild Rice and Broccoli
Friday: Out to Dinner
Saturday: Madison for my Cousin Megan's Shower and Bachelorette Party!
Sunday: Zuppa Toscana, Bread and Salad

Treats: Gooey Cinnamon Squares

Labels: