Crockpot Teriyaki Chicken



I am having a lot of fun with this new recipe swap. I always love finding different bloggers and trying different recipes. This is the second round of the Surprise Recipe Swap hosted by Hungry Little Girl.  This time I received Attainable Cuisine. I reviewed all of the different recipes before deciding on Crockpot Teriyaki Chicken. I love my crockpot and I love teriyaki chicken, but for some reason have never made it before. This recipe is really easy to put together and really delicious. I loved the salty sweet flavors of the chicken! It is awesome when a few ingredients pack great flavor. 

Thank you for an awesome new recipe!  

Ingredients

2 1/2 lbs chicken breasts
1 cup brown sugar
3/4 cup soy sauce
1 tsp minced garlic
1 tsp minced fresh ginger
1 medium onion, chopped


Instructions

Place chicken breasts into crockpot. Sprinkle onions evenly over chicken.  In a medium bowl mix all other ingredients. Pour over the chicken.  Set temperature on low for 6-8 hrs.

Serve with brown rice.

HungryLittleGirl

Labels: , , ,