Creamy Curry Chicken Pasta Salad

I have a pesto chicken pasta salad that I absolutely love, but I have wanted to try a curry version for awhile.  Since the weather has started to warm up Ron and I tend to get in the mood for cold pasta salad. I quickly put together this pasta salad for work lunches and we both loved it! I added a little cinnamon and ginger to go with the curry powder and it provided a nice zing to the salad. I also really liked the sweet raisins with the rich curry flavor.  A perfect salad to kick start the pleasant weather!


Ingredients

3 cups uncooked shaped pasta
2 cups chopped cooked chicken
1 cup mayo
1 cup sour cream
1 1/2 Tbl curry powder
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp ground ginger
1 tsp sugar
1/2 tsp white pepper
1/2 tsp salt
2 Tbl diced white onions
2 ribs celery, chopped
1/3 cup golden raisins


Instructions

Cook pasta according to package instructions. Drain and set aside.

Mix sour cream, mayo, and spice together. Stir in veggies and chicken. Gently fold in the pasta. Allow the salad to be refrigerated for at least an hour before serving.

Labels: , , , ,