Warm Roasted Red Pepper, Feta and Basil Dip

I am a sucker for a warm gooey dip. I had a few roasted red peppers left from a roasted red pepper pasta I made a few days ago and thought it would make a lovely dip for our get together with our friends. I decided on a different combination of flavors: roasted red pepper, feta and fresh basil.  I love these ingredients and I was excited to taste the finished product. My guests, Ron and I loved this dip. I served it hot and bubbly from the oven with tortilla chips (bread would be great too) and it was gone pretty quick.  This is a really simple recipe, but the flavors are awesome!

Ingredients

8 oz cream cheese, softened
6 oz crumbled feta cheese
1/2 cup chopped roasted red peppers (I used jarred)
3 Tbl chopped fresh basil
Tortilla chips and Bread, for dipping


Instructions

Heat oven to 400 degrees. Gently combine all ingredients in a medium bowl. Lightly spray a small oven safe baking dish with cooking spray and spread the dip into the dish. Bake 25-30 minutes or until bubbly throughout. 

Labels: , , , , ,