Weekly Meal Plan 5/20 - 5/26

Happy Monday!

The weekend went by too fast....again. Kellen is all over the place these days. He rolls all around and has started "rolling after" toys and people. It is so much fun to watch him grow. We had a bonfire last night and the little guy was enamoured by the different colors and movement.  Kellen is getting to be so grown up and sometimes I feel like we just left the hospital (I am told this feeling never stops).

This week is quiter than last week and we will be in Madison for the weekend for my cousin's wedding. I lived in Madison for 4 years and miss it all the time...needless to say any chance I have to go back I take!

Monday: Happy Birthday to my Sister! Hawaiian Chicken Sandwiches, Potato Salad and Grilled Asparagus Tuesday: Spaghetti with Meat Sauce
Wednesday: Grilled Chicken with Cilantro Crema, Mashed Potatoes and Asparagus
Thursday: Slow Cooker Balsamic Shredded Beef, Mashed Potatoes and Green Beans
Friday: Madison
Saturday: Madison
Sunday: 7-Up Pork Chops, Wild Rice and Broccoli

Treats: Red Velvet Cheesecake

Labels: