Weekly Meal Plan 6/10- 6/16

Good Morning!
I can't believe that June is here....it feels like time has been flying by.  Kellen had his 6 month pictures yesterday and I couldn't help but think as I was watching- where does the time go? I have heard this phrase many times before, but don't think I really understood it until Kellen was born. I want my little guy to stay a baby forever, but I can't help but be excited as he grows and learns new things. Perhaps this is the constant paradigm for a parent?  This week is pretty busy, but it is busy with exciting things. My wonderful friend and Doula, Emily, gave birth to her daughter on Friday and we are bringing she and her husband dinner on Tuesday. We also start volleyball on Wednesday- yay! We are also hoping to get away to see the new movie The Purge this weekend...whew... Hope everyone else has a great week!

Here is what is on tap:

Monday: Taco Meatloaf, Chipotle Mashed Potatoes and Green Beans
Tuesday: Salt and Vinegar Chip Cod Sandwiches (for improv), Potato Wedges and Salad
Wednesday: BBQ Chicken, Wild Rice and Broccoli
Thursday: Sweet Pork Tacos with Cilantro Ranch Dressing, Yellow Rice and Black Beans
Friday: Grilled Brats, Grilled Potatoes, Beans and Asparagus
Saturday: Gouda Bacon Cheese Burgers and Grilled Veggies Packets
 Sunday: TBA
Treats: Chocolate Cheesecake Bars and Strawberry Rhubarb Bread

Labels: