Weekly Meal Plan 10/28 - 11/3

It is almost Halloween!!

Halloween is my favorite holiday and I love going all out for the holiday. We carved our pumpkins before the Packer game (Woooohooooo- go Pack!) and they turned out awesome. I have our niece and nephew's treat bags all set for Thursday and our house is decorated for the occasion....fake blood on the windows and all!  The only thing missing is some fun cooking and baking this week.

This past weekend Ron and I went out with my sister and brother in-law for a little adult Halloween fun. Ron was a Scottish man with a surprise under the kilt (men) and I was a pirate. We had such a blast and am already plotting my costume for next year after seeing so many cool ones this year. 

I am really excited to bring Kellen Trick-or-Treating this year! I can only imagine that as time goes on this holiday will get more and more exciting! 


Monday:  Pumpkin Pizza w/ Exquisite Pizza Sauce
Tuesday: Gingerbread Spiced Meatballs with Onion Ale Gravy, Mashed Potatoes and Candy Corn Parfaits
Wednesday: Out for Volleyball
Thursday: Happy Halloween! Jack O'Lantern Stuffed Peppers, Mummy Dogs and Salad
Friday: Recipe Swap, Bacon and Eggs
Saturday:  Sriracha Mac and Cheese, Grilled Chicken Sausage and Salad
Sunday: Roasted Chicken, Mashed Potatoes, Gravy, Greek Yogurt Creamed Spinach and Corn

Treats: Jack Skeleton Cupcakes, Pumpkin Patch Brownies and Ghostly Hot Chocolate

Labels: