Weekly Meal Plan 11/18 - 11/24

Good Morning!

I saw snow this morning! Winter is officially feeling closer and closer. This week we are starting something very new and are interviewing a company to come and help with cleaning around the house. With both of us in and out during the week and weekend it feels like it is time. I never thought we would have a cleaning person (lady in this case), but it feels more important to me to spend our free time as a family then worrying about if my floors have been scrubbed.  I am interested to see how this will change the dynamic in our home, but am very excited for the help. 

Kellen is growing leaps and bounds and is sooooooooooo close to walking..... I ordered his birthday invites this past weekend and and so excited to start planning his first birthday party (or tailgate in his case!). 

Have a great week!

Monday: Pork and Ramen Stir-Fry and Egg Rolls
Tuesday: Stroganoff Casserole, Garlic Bread and Salad
Wednesday: Leftovers before volleyball
Thursday:  Crockpot Chipotle Root Beer BBQ Pork Sadnwiches, Red Potatoes and Salad
Friday: Baked Potato Gnocchi and Salad
Saturday:  Dinner with my Parents
Sunday:  Hunger Games after the Packer Game! We are grabbing dinner after....probably Thai.

Labels: